Tuesday, March 6, 2012

PAGEANT WEEK!

OHMYGURD!!! It's Pageant Week!!! EHHHHHHKKKKKKK!!!
I'm a huge ball of emotions this week some where in the middle between anxious, excited nervous, and for some odd reason really JOYOUS! Everyday is a new day with a new adventure and new accomplishments waiting to be met! I've never felt more confident in who I am than I do right now! It's great because it's giving me so much momentum to succeed and become Miss Whatcom County 2012! Nothing has really brought me down!
(Not even the fact that my father decided to post (like a teenager) on my Facebook wall about our current "relationship" issues) 
But did that bring me down? NOPE I responded by deleting the comment and writing him a lovely e-mail saying either get in or get out of my life! (Still waiting for a reply from my PARENT) 
My schedule this week is very VERY  busy starting YESTERDAY!

Monday: 8:00am - 9:30am English Class
9:30am - 11:30am Volunteer in the Foundation
11:30am - 2:30pm National ServSafe Final (culinary)
2:30pm - 5:00pm FREE TIME (very near and dear to my heart :)
5:30pm - 6:30pm Meet with Alli (interview coach) 
7:00pm - 9:00pm Pageant Meeting

Yup that was my schedule yesterday and on top of that it was my Grandma's birthday and it decided to start SNOWING!!!!! SOO not okay! Thankfully it stopped and is now melting! :)

Tuesday: Bikini Wax @ 2:30, Warehouse pageant @ 6:30 -?
Wednesday:  English 8-9:30 am, FREE DAY!!!
Thursday: Tech rehearsal 3:00pm-8:00pm
Friday: Dress Rehearsal 3:00 - 8:00pm
SATURDAY!!!!: Interview @ 9:45, Arrive @ WCC @ 5pm, PAGEANT STARTS @ 7:30!!

yup it's THAT close!!! XD
I'm so so So SO SO excited! ah :)
okay I'm gonna go do something other than blogging now! :) 

2 comments:

  1. SO excited for YOU!
    Don't forget to take time to breathe this week ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh trust me sometimes I have to remind myself to breath!!

      Delete