Saturday, March 10, 2012

Today's the Day!

Wow! Just wow! Words just can't even describe how I'm feeling this morning! I've waited and worked for this moment for 3 months and now it's here! :) My interview is this morning at 9:45! I'm not nervous actually I'm really excited! I can't wait to show the judges who I am and why I'll be the best Miss Whatcom County!
I've been praying every day that God will lay it on the judges hearts that I'm the right fit! Deep down inside of me I know that God truly has a purpose for me in this, there's something much bigger than my own desire to win that's pushed me so hard. 
If you do happen to read this today please just send up a prayer for me! Pray for my strength cause this is gonna be a LONG DAY, and please pray that the Judges see the best parts of me! My diligent work ethic, my selflessness to help with any situation, my kind loving personality, and my determination to never let anything bring me down! 
I DO NOT fit in a cookie cutter shape! Never have never will and I LOVE THAT! I've been 5'2" since I was 10, since I was 13 years old I've had hips that I've loved and hated, and naturally blonde hair with brown eyebrows??(still don't get the last one) I'm not afraid to be who I am and give my opinions and that's something that people either love or hate about me! Sitting where I am right now in this moment I realize that I've done all that can be done the rest is in God's hands........and the judges!

Au Revouir!

2 comments:

  1. Love you Kate and we'll be thinking about you ALL day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the line, full throttle, waiting for the gate to drop... You got this, Kate! Roost the pack :)

    ReplyDelete