Thursday, October 25, 2012

Back in The Saddle

Okay maybe I'm back to blogging, or maybe not....

NO PROMISES!

But I am getting back into everything that I loved back when I was young and in high school :)

I am now on the Bellingham Bulldogs Cheer Squad, Allegra Women's Choir, and Soccer with my awesome indoor team Business Time....oh wait did I mention that I'm still in school and just got a new part-time job with the new Things Remembered in our mall.
So far I'm not too crazy busy and overloaded but at the moment Kurt and my schedules are butting heads. So finding time for us to see each other is kind of on the back burner till he gets done with this next week of his turn around thingy!

I just realized that I kind of need to change my blog name since I'm not running for Miss Whatcom County this year?
Maybe next year ;)

For now I am going to enjoy making money before the holiday season, love being in groups of my favorite activities, making sure my schooling is in prime condition for my competitive entry program  and hopefully find somewhere to fit my man in this crazy picture.... Somehow!

Au Revouir!

No comments:

Post a Comment