Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter Woes

So here in beautiful Ferndale, Washington we are in the middle of a beautifully freezing winter storm!
 Here take a look....
Yeah...pretty much no one is going or doing anything, and quite frankly I'M GOING CRAZY!
I finally escaped to Kurt's last night but that was short lived by having to get up and go to work today at the quaint AWESOME little coffee shop I work at. Sadly though, people aren't out driving much resulting at a very slow day at work. 
Now I do love the snow, I waited oh so very patiently for it to finally arrive....but now it has seriously taken it's toll on my activities. Two of my Miss Whatcom County meetings have been canceled, that's not good. My Interview training was canceled, that's NOT good. Lastly, I haven't had school all week, NOT GOOD! Thankfully I haven't had any huge assignments that were due but this snow is definitely causing a lot of unneeded bumps in my road! 
I guess for now I will sit and enjoy my hot cocoa and look and the lovely snow :)

Au Revouir!

No comments:

Post a Comment